|Qualification Type:||GCSE (Full Course)|
|Subject Leader:||N. Oke|
- Developing model making skills
- The design process – research, analysis, design, development, planning and evaluating.
- Drawing skills
- 2D & 3D Computer Aided Design and Manufacture.
- Adobe Photoshop & animation
- Function & properties of modelling materials
- Sustainable design
- You will have the opportunity to design and make graphics products such as board games, buildings, pop-up books, basic animations, exhibition stands, etc
Unit 1 – You will research & analyse existing products then design and make a new & exciting product using computer programs and modelling materials (60%).
Unit 2 – Examination (40%).
Possible Progression (including careers and further education)
There is a wide range of courses such as;
|Longley Park College||
|Dearne Valley College||
|Thomas Rotherham College||